Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Sleepy and sick

I had a bad sleep last night, Lots of coughing and sneezing! Wasn't there a person who like sneezed for a couple years straight? ... how would that person have slept? I hate sneezing it bugs me.

So I'm going to have some daily things like : Word of the day, Song of the day, quote of the day?
Thats sounds good, When people start reading this I might add more.

My day: I didn't go to school because i'm sick, I did however go to school to get my homework and drop off a poem book i've been working on all day. Fun. I suck at making poems SUCK!

Word of the day: Slap chop (well its to words whatever) Reason: I'm watching the slap chop commerical. That guy is SO cool!!! I want a slap chop and a sham wow. I know what I want for christmas now!!

Song of the day: The gilmore girls theme song... The song may suck but its my blog :)

Quote of the day:
"When I was born I was so suprised I didn't talk for a year and a half" - Gracie Allen

Till tommorow bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment